Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ruth's Right: Closure is a circle.

Published: Jul. 12, 2007 at 6:26 PM
Last night, I surmised as to how:
'Now I can see how to improve in other ways too, and that's so cool. But somehow, some things, from some place, are coming together that get me sort of where I think I'd been a few months ago had I not begun injured. Buri, I'm sure you shall never see Alexander as I shall apply it. I earned this aside--and besides that I'm that laid back anyway in reality. Even if in all these things I'm at like an advanced toddler's>>early childhood stage creating a metaphor, I know how to get them???... Yes...'

After reading Karen's closure and Ruth's telling comment suggesting one step forward and two steps back, I realized just how true this is while working on my left wrist more this morning, adjusting my shifts to my now shoulder-restless hold, and just in general as well.

Getting ready to go check out Hilary Hahn in a few days will help my spirits in all this I'm sure, but it really seems as Ruth suggested--one doesn't really know sometimes when and how they get better.

Now, I'm working on collecting perspective on how to use the left wrist better, beyond the shoulder-rest thing. Fortunately, Caeli's "Time for Three" rocked double Bach lightening things up along the way.

Onward, upward, then again

No comments: