Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Albinoni The Saga.

Published: Aug. 15, 2007 at 10:36 PM
How cool that after blogging last, I found the Albinoni music first search. And it had the organ parts included as well. I was in the garden picking some zucchini for a friend and came in to rest a minute and decided to chance a search. Whalah!

I immediately went to working with it and was absolutely thrilled that I won't have to figure out the arpeggio like runs and so forth.

Even more importantly, I found myself reading it first pass, probably because I know it so well in some ways.

Now I have to fight the temptation to play the organ parts as well. And it's given me the written material with which to chose chunks and phrases as a violin solo without so much work as well.

How very cool.

No comments: